The game is set in the future on a dark, mysterious planet inhabited by Roland Kane and his army. Whiskey Company has been tasked with ‘taking down’ Kane, an escaped war criminal and Turok’s former mentor. However, as their ship approaches the planet it is shot down, scattering all of its passengers including Turok across the planet’s wilderness, making the mission near possible to complete.
Turok is stranded on the planet and must locate other crash survivors while confronting Kane’s army of Mendel-Gruman soldiers, dinosaurs, huge insects and other ravenous creatures. Only by using his elite military training will Turok be able to survive the wild environment he finds himself in and complete his mission.
- Microsoft Windows Vista / XP SP2
- 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 class or AMD Athlon 3400+ or equivalent processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 18.0 GB hard drive space
- 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 3D video card
- (nVidia GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, excluding X1550)
- NOTE: Onboard (built-in) integrated chipsets are not supported: (e.g., Intel on-board 8xx/9xx series chipsets, SiS and S3 series,
- ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 & X1300)
- 16-bit DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- 8X DVD-ROM drive
- DirectX 9.0c (included)